ADIT (Advanced Driver Information Technology) is a joint venture between Robert Bosch GmbH (RB) and DENSO that was established in 2003 for the development of base software of in-vehicle infotainment systems. Since then our portfolio expanded into autonomous driving platforms and AUTOSAR Adaptive Platform development. As part of this new AUTOSAR Adaptive Platform related activity, ADIT-Germany will ramp-up a new location close to the respective RB team in Stuttgart-Weilimdorf. ADIT already has offices in Germany, India, Japan and Vietnam.
- ADIT has the task to align the joint infrastructure for software-development at RBCM, DENSO and ADIT and your task is to coordinate and actively join this activity
- Close cooperation and regular alignment with both Robert Bosch GmbH and DENSO (Mother Companies of the Joint-Venture)
- You will plan and coordinate the ramp-up of a team for the new ADIT location
- You will lead the team in ADIT-Germany at Weilimdorf
- Continuous development of your teams competencies
- You will develop and establish the agile processes for the software development activities in the new team in close cooperation with our customers
- You will be the Project-Manager / Product Owner for the software products of your team
- You can convince with your communicative, assertive and motivating personality and you are experienced in working with people
- You are committed to lead an international team and to travel (Japan, India, Vietnam)
- Self-contained, analytic and target-oriented way of working – You are experienced in entrepreneurial thinking
- Good to excellent degree in computer science, electrical engineering, mathematics or physics
- Experience with Software-Development for embedded Linux or QNX and with the programming language C/C++ as well as Python
- Experience with SW Dev processes like A-Spice and ISO-26262
- Very good skills in English language
Additionally ADIT offers:
- Flexible work time
- International Environment
- As ADIT member you will join the benefits Bosch offers to its employees (e.g. training program, pension plan)
- Various sports and health opportunities
Need support during your application?
Danielle Werner (Human Resources)
Need further information about the job?
Peter Siepen (Functional Department)