We’re looking for someone who cares about performance, maintainability, and people to build the infrastructure needed for an independent and sustainable industry.
Based on a robust engineering background, you should have a track record of bringing products from concept to production and going between conceptualizing systems and relentless attention to detail.
- Design, plan, develop, and document cloud-native services in close collaboration with your peers
- Discuss potential solutions and guide technical decisions
- Ensure quality, performance, and maintainability
- Coach and mentor your colleagues
To be successful in this role, you must find joy in mentoring and crafting software in its most simplistic form. Therefore, it is essential to bring the following skills:
- Expert knowledge in software and API design
- Previous experience in mentoring colleagues
- Expertise in Golang and Python
- Proficient in developing and maintaining distributed applications
- Rigorous testing background
- Experience with Kubernetes
You should enjoy exploring new technologies, keep up with current developments, and bring loads of curiosity. Please note that you must have an EU work permit.
How is work @ Katulu
- Our super friendly team! Work in a rapidly evolving industry that is growing at blazing speed with a team of bright individuals from the tech and manufacturing industries.
- Enjoy flexibility! We foster a hybrid-remote and family-friendly setup for our teams. Our home base is in Hamburg.
- Experience intense growth! Your personal development is our focus. We cultivate a culture of trust, continuous learning, empowerment, and constructive feedback.
- Get rewarded! On top of a competitive salary, you get other financial, social, and culinary perks, like regular team building events, fantastic coffee - to name a few.
- And everyone gets the same. No gender pay gap.