Become the mastermind behind our software connecting companies of all sizes.
This is a unique opportunity for a driven, highly skilled individual who wants to be part of a fast-moving B2B startup from day one. We are looking for experienced software engineers, who want to leverage their expertise to shape our digital infrastructure and take Procuros from the prototype stage to the B2B-integration-layer of the future. This is a greenfield project, meaning that you will have a lot of freedom in designing and working on our core architecture. In doing so, you will be working with data structures and protocols that you likely have never heard of, but your skills and ambition will let you develop creative and unconventional solutions.
- Conceptualize our system architecture for core features and new product modules
- Collaborate with and report directly to the CTO
- Determine the workload and creation of work packages, tasks, and user stories
- Design, development, and test features and functions
- Guide and mentor less experienced team members and help them thrive
- Ensure your applications are available and reliable
- Occasionally guide our customers through the integration of the solution you helped to build
- You have at least 5-7 years of experience as a software developer
- You have knowledge of CSS/HTML (TailwindCSS) and SQL (MySql, Postgres or Maria)
- You are familiar with data structures like XML and JSON
- You have experience working with RESTful APIs
- You know how to carry out Testing (Unit, Integration End-to-End)
- You have experience with deployment pipelines (CI/CD)
- You are fluent in English (fluency in German is a plus, but not required)
Bonus points if
- You have knowledge of serverless PHP (Laravel Vapor, Bref)
- You have knowledge of EDI formats and protocols (EDIFACT, cXML, AS2)
- You have knowledge of EDI transformations (XSD, XSLT, etc.)
- You have experience with SaaS applications
WHAT WE OFFER
- Take ownership: Own your projects from day one. Join our VC-backed and fast-growing startup with high ambitions. We empower you to take on daring challenges and shape Procuros from the ground up.
- Be valued: We offer attractive compensation and opportunities to accelerate your career. Bring your whole self to work - our appreciative work culture builds on your unique character, skills, and talents.
- Grow and learn: At Procuros, you’ll find lots of possibilities for your personal and professional development - alongside a yearly learning budget, regular feedback, and coaching sessions.
- There’s more: Enjoy our office in the heart of Hamburg or 100% remote working, flexible working hours and 30 days annual leave. You get a gympass membership, dedicated time for volunteering or social projects, and of course free drinks and snacks.__