How would you like to spark curiosity in potential customers and leverage your expertise in sales to fuel our growth?
In this role, you will have the opportunity to take ownership of a region for NavVis USA, and actively develop new customers and grow existing customer relationships in the AEC, Surveying, and Laser Scanning verticals. You will get to engage and manage multiple stakeholders across multiple functions and levels, up to C-level. You will collaborate closely with the Product, Engineering, and Design teams to improve our products and go-to market approaches.
If you are someone with a keen enthusiasm and an affinity for technology, and believe it will enable you to understand and explain to customers the far-reaching potential of our NavVis technology, we look forward to hearing from you! Are you ready to crush quota and get rewarded accordingly?
How you will make an impact
- You will own the full sales cycle from lead to close for customers in your region
- You will showcase NavVis solutions at local and national trade shows with the aim of generating visibility and awareness among potential customers
- You will play a crucial role in skillfully managing your sales pipeline, producing good and reliable forecasts, and closing deals with a high conversion rate
- You'll crush quota by closing deals for the innovative NavVis VLX Indoor Mobile Mapping system
What you need to succeed in the role
- Significant experience in B2B sales for AEC SaaS solutions and/or technical hardware (laser scanning, surveying, construction engineering, or facility mapping)
- Sound knowledge of point clouds with a good idea of how they can represent large amounts of measurement data generated by 3D scanning device
- A proactive attitude and willingness to travel across your region to meet customers in person
- Work authorization for the United States
- A natural curiosity about technology and a demonstrated ability to navigate technical topics
How we will know if we are a perfect match
Your recruiting partner for this role is Kim. You can expect to go through a screening call, and up to three rounds of interviews, where we would love to discover your passion and interests, introduce you to who we are and what drives us, and finally understand how we can potentially add value to each other's growth.
How we will keep you smiling
- It's important to take a break from work! We offer 15 days of vacation and 11 public holidays
- We offer flexible working hours and a hybrid work setup, enabling you to plan your work around your life, and not your life around work!
- A competitive compensation package that values the skills and experience you bring
- A competitive health/ vision/ dental insurance
- Up to $4500 USD employee referral bonus
- 401k matching up to 4%
Located in one of the following areas:
- Los Angeles, CA
- Oakland, CA
- San Jose, CA
- Sacramento, CA
- Seattle, WA
- Denver, CO
- Chicago, IL
- St. Louis, MO
- Charlotte, NC
- Minneapolis, MN