As a Manager Influencer and Creator Relations, you are working on building strong relationships with relevant content creators to support the growth of our Kitchen Stories platform and find new ways to create great content together. In this role, you will contribute directly to our company goal to become the most influential voice in food in the German market.
- Whether it’s a new Foodtuber, an established food blog, or a famous TV chef, your main task is to find and partner with the right personalities to add to our credibility across the food industry and reach new audiences.
- You build up and manage our content creator network and are the first and main contact for creators and influencers at Kitchen Stories.
- Working closely together with our marketing, social media, and editorial team, you manage co-operations from initial outreach and negotiation to concept creation, campaign execution, KPI tracking, budgeting, and analysis.
- In order to enforce quality and consistency across our various channels, you will be responsible for monitoring the success of our activities and introducing new initiatives to the overall content strategy accordingly.
- You have gained relevant experience in the field of influencer marketing, social media, or content marketing.
- Your very strong written and oral communication skills help you easily build up new relationships and comfortably negotiate at eye level.
- Your deep understanding of social platforms, digital video, and editorial storytelling helps you to grasp future trends and act proactively on them.
- You bring solid German food(ie) industry expertise, have considerable interest in food and cooking and feel comfortable discussing food trends, ingredients, and techniques with your peers.
- You are a motivated self-starter, have excellent project management skills, and are extremely detail-oriented and result-driven.
- You bring a hands-on mentality with a structured, analytical, open-minded way of thinking and problem-solving.
- You are fluent in speaking and writing German with strong skills in English.
- The opportunity to be part of an engaged, motivated, and international team, working together to build the ultimate cooking platform for our community
- Our “House of Training” program, which empowers and supports our employees in their further development
- A supportive and appreciative working environment, which ensures that you will not only grow professionally but also personally
- Flexible working arrangements (working hours and remote work), which allow you to organize your working day individually
- A brand new office, boasting 5 kitchens, flexible workspaces for creative thinking and quiet time, and a well-stocked bar!
- Team events, from lunch parties and Friday beers, to summer boat rides and barbecues
- Strong awareness of the importance of heterogeneous and diverse teams and a continuous emphasis on cross-functional collaboration
- Tons of great food to test and try from our shoot and test kitchens every day