AST Engineering GmbH is a medium-sized company in the field of system and software development for safety-critical systems in the fields of aerospace, automotive, rail technology as well as medical technology and information technology. As a specialist in the development of highly complex components, we draw on our many years of experience and can offer our customers tailor-made solutions for your requirements.
We are looking for our internal support for an IT Administrator (m/w/d) in Unterhaching, München
- your main task will be the IT Administration in Munich and partly for our office in Hamburg
- Troubleshooting faults and errors in systems
- Management of user rights of employees companies
- Assessment of the need for hardware and software
- College degree in Information Systems related field or equivalent work experience required
- Must have a minimum of 2 years’ experience in Information Systems administration and support.
- Strong technical skills and ability to troubleshoot problems.
- Strong abilities to read, create, and interpret technical documents.
- Ability to prioritize tasks and work independently, while closely collaborating with the rest of Support Function team.
- Experience with desktop operating systems, specially Microsoft Windows.
- Experience with Ethernet cabling, installation, termination, and troubleshooting.
- Experience with Ethernet networking, LAN/WAN network technologies, TCP/IP, switching, routing, Wi-Fi, IP addressing, DHCP, DNS.
- Technical skills in Microsoft Windows server environments, specially Microsoft Windows 2008 and 2012
- Experience with Microsoft Active Directory systems and group policy.
- Technical skills in hardware technical issues
- Experience in end user support services
- Linux operating systems (basic level)
- German and englisch mandatory
- Spanish valuable
- Experience with setup and support of mobile devices including iOS and Android devices
- Experience with software/environments related to programming activities
- Technical skills in virtualization systems administration, specially VMWare based.
- Experience with Linux/Unix server environments is preferred.
- Experience with installation and administration of CAD/CAM/Computation software.
- Technical skills in storage systems (DAS/NAS/SAN)
- Technical skills in Information Systems security
- We have flat hierarchies and are always open to your new suggestions and impulses
- We are a "DU" society to strengthen our team spirit even more
- We are an international, open-minded team that will warmly welcome and support you
- We have flexible working hours within a 40 hour week and the option to work in the home office
- We offer you a fair, performance-related salary as well as an extended benefit that you can use for fuel vouchers, company pension schemes or for the purchase of a new smartphone
- We grant you 30 days of relaxing vacation per year
- We support our employees with individual training opportunities
- We regularly organize company events
If you are interested please send us your current CV to jobs(at)ast-engineering.de
We are looking forward to meet you!