As the Business Development Analyst at JOIN.com you will be a pivotal driver to JOIN’s hyper growth and the upscaling of a product, that has gained traction with over 3000 clients worldwide, like Project A, foodspring, LimeBike and many more.
Together we will make hiring smarter, easier, and more efficient!
- Proactively supporting the management team to continuously improve the performance of the company
- Contributing (through your analyses) to the increase in sales, as well as commitment and retention of customers
- Analyzing customer acquisition data, identifying potential optimization and translating that into concrete measures
- Design and implementation of controlling tools and measures
- Generating reports and analyses on the development of different markets and compile target / actual comparisons for the management team
- Working hands-on within the multifunctional team to implement measures and be responsible for their successful implementation
- You have successfully completed your degree in the fields of economics, business or mathematics
- You already have 1-3 years of relevant work experience
- You have a strong analytical understanding, you are structured, and you like to work quantitatively
- You have an "Entrepreneurial Mindset", are hands-on and a team player
- You are interested in the topics of sales and marketing and enjoy the optimization of processes
- You know the common tools for statistical analysis of data (e.g. R, SPSS, Excel) and are ideally familiar with CRMs
- You are fluent in English and German (spoken and written)
- A strong involvement and the opportunity to bring yourself and your ideas throughout the company and thus help shape product and customer developments
- A diverse and highly motivated team in a dynamic environment
- Start-up feeling, flat hierarchies, short decision-making paths and an inspiring international working atmosphere
- Challenging tasks in our office in the heart of Berlin Mitte
- The unique opportunity to help shape the revolution in recruiting at JOIN from an early stage
Hiring shouldn't be difficult and time-consuming, so we decided to build JOIN.com from the ground up to bring recruiting to the next level. We have scaled rapidly, attracting thousands of clients both in Europe and worldwide, with tens of thousands of candidates trusting our product. All this within a year of inception, making JOIN the fastest growing HR Tech startup on the market.
Are you ready to conquer the HR world by storm?!