Global Workplace Solutions (GWS) is part of the CBRE Group and belongs to the world's leading commercial real estate services firm. CBRE GWS offers tailor-made solutions in the areas of energy efficiency, building management and building control technology, building management and coordination of construction services.
Alone in Germany, more than 1000 employees work with us as strategic partners, competent and full of passion. We offer our employees the best conditions for developing themselves individually and professionally and for realizing their full potential in the course of their careers. Let's get started and bring your strengths to play with us!
Join our team as soon as possible in Essen!
Global Workplace Solutions is a leading global provider of integrated facilities and corporate real estate management. The position of Digital & Technology GWS Application Manager for Germany is responsible for being the primary point of contact for the business leadership, support of applications and support of sales activities.
- Relationship management with business and functional leads and international IT teams.
- Application and digital strategy management and innovation in line with global IT strategy.
- Financial management for all applications.
- Support of business development team in customer solutioning process.
- Application landscape and project portfolio for local applications.
- Roadmap and support processes for local applications.
- Supplier management (contracts, support, operations, licenses) for local applications.
- Point of contact for all in-country aspects of global applications.
- Optimal usage of global applications in country.
- Project setup and management for all applications.
- Support of compliance reviews.
- Support Works Council IT Committee in applications reviews and manage IT inventory.
- Bachelor or higher level in IT, business informatics or equivalent job experience.
- IT application, roadmap and portfolio management.
- IT service delivery management.
- IT relationship and supplier management.
- IT project and portfolio management.
- IT financials management.
- Fluent in German and English.
- Broad and general IT knowhow, including IT infrastructure.
- Working in a matrix organization within a large multi-cultural company structure.
- Communication with different level of stakeholders, from handyman to manager.
- Translate business requirements into IT solutions.
- Process analysis and optimization.
- Driving IT innovation.
- At least 5 years of experience in application management, IT service delivery management or IT relationship management.
- At least 2 years of experience in IT project management.
- Ability to work in a dynamic area with changing requirements and priorities.
- Ability to deal with customer expectations.
- Open and communicative team player.
- Position located in Essen area in Germany.
- Travel in Germany and occasionally within Europe when required by business.
ARE YOU IN?
Please send your complete application documents online (CV in English and in German, cover letter, job references and relevant certificates) - including earliest possible starting date and desired salary. Ref. No.: 066/2020
CBRE GWS IFM Industrie GmbH
Tim Iffarth I Grugaplatz 2 I 45131 Essen I Deutschland I Tel.: 0201 2400 179